Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Publications




This book was recently released from Lark Crafts, featuring yours truly on page 115! Juried by Gene McHugh, the Kress Fellow for Interpretive Technology at the Whitney Museum of Art, this book shows the extreme range of possibilities in paper art - including, but not limited to, handmade paper, commercial paper, cardboard and compressed paper, cutting, folding, casting, shaping, scoring....preview some images by other artists here.



My book, White Mountain, was selected.

This past month, I was also honored to be a part of The Art of the Book, at Seager-Gray Gallery in Mill Valley, CA. My pieces, Chacaltaya, and Kasha Katuwe were featured. The exhibition included a gorgeous catalog.





Finally, I was interviewed by Leticia Burgos for an upcoming edition of Estampa. The article will be in Spanish only, as it is a South American publication. Leticia sent me the first draft right away for proofing, which left me completely mind-blown. All I could think was, WOW! Can't wait to see it.

No comments: